Should you experience any problems with the electrics on your premises we can offer repair works.Whether it’s a light fitting flickering, or additional electrical points need installing or a total re-wiring of your whole We can help you keep your premises, employees and members of the public safe by keeping your electrical systems and your records up to date.
At DG Maintenance Services Ltd we ensure that, wherever possible, you are compliant and secure in all aspects of electrical safety in your organisation. Customer care is our priority, our friendly staff and engineers are always on hand to help with any enquiry. We offer a 24hour response to our contracted client should you require a call out engineer to assist with any emergencies.
When it comes to electricity, safety is paramount. That’s why we’re committed to maintaining and raising the standards of electrical safety within buildings in accordance with the legal requirements of The Electricity at Work Regulations 1989. Your defence in the event of an electrical incident will rely heavily upon your records, the depth and accuracy of your inspections and the competency of the organisations who undertake the work.
Our services include:
• Periodic fixed wire testing in accordance with the requirements of BS7671:2008
• Safe working procedure and consultancy
• Schematic network and final circuit drawings
• Electrical engineering – design and installation, project management and plant engineering
• Planned and reactive electrical maintenance and remedial works
• Portable and fixed appliance testing (PAT)
• Emergency lighting testing and repairs
• Ups systems
Other services offered:
• Fire alarm testing and repairs
• Door entry systems
• Burglar Alarms
Electrical compliance and servicing DG Maintenance Services Ltd NIC EIC Approved Contractor